Online English Level Assessment with a qualified British teacher
- – Live online session on Zoom, 25 min
- – Suitable for any level, for young children, teenagers or adults
- – Tailored for Conversational English, Business English and Exam Preparation
- – Run by qualified British teachers and Cambridge examiners
- – Receive a written Report with your level assessment in line with CEFR
- – Receive a personalised Study Plan with teacher’s recommendations for future improvement
English Level Assessment is an engaging online class lead by a qualified British teacher / Cambridge examiner. It’s a great opportunity for you to discuss your specific goals and the best ways to achieve them. In a relaxed and friendly atmosphere your teacher will ask you a series of questions about you, your interests and your aims for improving your English skills. Your teacher will also advise you on the best way to progress and what study materials to use.
Based on your conversation skills demonstrated during the class, your teacher will have a clear understanding of your level. Shortly after the session, you’ll receive a full Report with your level assessment in line with CEFR, a tailor-made Study Plan, suggested materials and also your teacher’s recommendations for future improvement.
If you’re preparing for an exam, the teacher will tell you everything you need to know in order to maximise your score, and give you top tips for achieving a high band in each section of the exam. The Assessment is a fantastic opportunity for you to ask a qualified British teacher any questions you may have on the right techniques and strategies required.